Fellow Greyhound Lovers,
Back by popular demand, GREY2K USA will again be releasing a full-color calendar with beautiful photos of your rescued greyhounds! Even more, every page will commemorate the milestones achieved in our fight to end dog racing.
See last year’s calendar.
A total of twenty-four dogs will be selected, two for each month, so please enter our contest and get your wonderful pup in the picture this year! Be sure to tell us why you are dog is special and should be included in this year’s calendar.
1. Photographs must be horizontal (landscape), not vertical (portrait).
2. Photographs must be in color and of 300 dpi quality or greater at 8.75” high x 11.25" wide (file size will be 500 KB or more)
3. Photographs cannot have been published in other calendars. (OK if submitted for
GREY2K USA credit card contest)
4. Multiple entries are acceptable. $5 donation per entry.
5. Deadline for submission is 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard time on October 15, 2010.
6. All finalists will be asked to sign a release granting use of the photo to GREY2K USA.
7. Finally, all winners will receive a free calendar!
If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com.
Our calendar will highlight special victories and major accomplishments in the campaign to end dog racing. Month by month, read the history of legislative success that has led to the closure of twenty-five dog tracks nationwide in just ten years.
We will announce the winners on November 1.
Good luck and may the best dogs win!
Christine A. Dorchak, Esq.
Carey M. Theil